Registration for OARSI Connect '21 is now available. To register for the congress, please click here.
Registration to OARSI Connect '21 grants you access to all session recordings for 60 days following the congress for you to watch on demand.
PLEASE NOTE: CME CREDITS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE UNTIL THURSDAY, JUNE 17th, 2021. All who register and attend the virtual World Congress after this date will not be elgiable to recieve CME credits.
OARSI Connect '21 Registration Fees
CURRENT MEMBER RATES: Rates applicable to individuals who are current members of OARSI, having renewed dues for 2021 membership prior to 12/31/2020.
RENEWING MEMBER RATES: Rates applicable to individuals who were members in 2020 but did not renew dues prior to the end of 2020. Provides member rate to Congress as well as membership dues for 2021 in one transaction.
|Renewing Regular Member||$650|
|Renewing Associate/Emeritus Member||$350|
|Renewing Student Member||$175|
NON-MEMBER RATES: Rates applicable to individuals who are not current members of OARSI.
- WIRE TRANSFERS: If you wish to pay with a wire transfer, there is a $25 fee that must be added to your registration. Please select this during the registration process, and then select "WIRE TRANSFER" on the payments page. An invoice will be produced for your records. A member of the OARSI Meetings team will contact you directly for payment. Please note, registrations are not complete until payment has been recieved an processed. All wire transfer payments MUST be recieved by April 12th, for processing.
- Wire transfer registration is available until April 1st, after this only online registration with a credit card will be available.
CONGRESS RECORDINGS: All session recordings will be made available to registrants.
- REGULAR: Health professional or researcher from a broad range of disciplines.
- ASSOCIATE/EMERITUS: Resident, fellow, post doc, research assistant, or individuals retired from the field. Verification from supervisor is required if still actively in the field.
- STUDENT MEMBER: Student enrolled full time in a basic entry-level program, or full-time student in a post-professional doctoral program. Must send a letter from department chair on university stationary stating enrollment status.
To cancel your registration and receive a refund, a written request with your registration confirmation and receipt card must be received by April 1, 2021. Please send your request to Janine Salabritas at email@example.com. Cancellation requests received by this date will receive a refund less a $75 processing fee. Refunds will be processed after the meeting. All requests received after April 1, 2021 will forfeit 100% of monies paid.
For registration support please email Janine Salabritas at firstname.lastname@example.org.