Abstract Submission for 2021 is closed. All late breaking abstracs are currently being reviewed.
Abstract Submission Categories
- Basic Science Studies of Joint Related Tissues
- Biomarkers in OA
- Biomechanics & Gait
- Cell, Cytokines and Gene Therapy
- Clinical Aspects & Outcomes in OA
- Epidemiology: Prevention of OA
- Epigenetics and Genomics
- Inflammation and Immunity
- Mechanistic Insights into OA Pain
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Health Services
- Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- Therapeutic Challenges: Pharmacological and Non-Pharmacological
- Metabolism Involvement in OA
- Cells and Cell Therapy in OA
- Cartilage Defects and OA Lesions
Abstract category are included on the homepage of the submission site as well as above. Please review these categories prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work into the proper category.
- Please do not include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- Word count limit: 7,500 characters (figures/images account for 100 characters)
- Cost of Submission: $35 per abstract
This year, OARSI will be awarding top abstract submissions in 12 categories. Submitting an abstract automatically qualifies you for an award.