The Osteoarthritis Research Society International invites you to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation at its 2021 World Congress in Denver, Colorado, U.S.A.
Abstract Submission Categories
- Basic Science Studies of Joint Related Tissues
- Biomarkers in OA
- Biomechanics & Gait
- Cell, Cytokines and Gene Therapy
- Clinical Aspects & Outcomes in OA
- Epidemiology: Prevention of OA
- Epigenetics and Genomics
- Inflammation and Immunity
- Mechanistic Insights into OA Pain
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Health Services
- Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- Therapeutic Challenges: Pharmacological and Non-Pharmacological
- Metabolism Involvement in OA
- Cells and Cell Therapy in OA
- Cartilage Defects and OA Lesions
Abstract category are included on the homepage of the submission site as well as above. Please review these categories prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work into the proper category.
- Please do not include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.
- Word count limit: 7,500 characters (figures/images account for 100 characters)
- Cost of Submission: $35 per abstract
Submission Deadline is November 20, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
This year, OARSI will be awarding top abstract submissions in 12 categories. Submitting an abstract automatically qualifies you for an award.